Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dayton Pub Crawl

Saturday night Baeu, Sarah, Chris, Todd, Casie and I, along with a few others, went crawling (sort of) from bar to bar through Dayton. It sounded like a great idea considering Dayton is a college town.

The first place we stopped only sold 40 oz. bottles. What a way to start the night, eh? We hit about eight places altogether (one place twice), stopping at each for a pint or bottle. We needed it too. It was about a half mile to the first place and a mile to the second place. I was the designated driver, so I drank at about every other one.


Based on my college experience, the bars weren’t too far apart, but then again I went to Michigan Tech. One end of campus to the other took you 15 minutes max to walk.


So you could say the pub crawl was more of a pub walkathon, but it was still fun.

No comments: