Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Let's Go to the Mall...TODAY!

Mandy Moore performed a free concert at the outdoor mall, The Greene this evening. I am not a huge Mandy Moore fan, but it isn’t too often you will see ‘free’ and ‘green’ in the same sentence. Everyone within 50 miles was there. I ended up parking across the street (six lanes wide), about a mile away.

Mandy Moore took the stage at about 6:36 PM and played for just over thirty minutes. All of the songs were acoustic cuts off her latest album, A Wild Hope. It was mostly standing room except for a set of bleachers and some lawn seats. These pictures should give you an idea of where we were.




With digital zoom, I was uncomfortably close to Miss Mandy Moore.




Ice Cream at Ritter’s Frozen Custard ended one sweet evening with Casie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, great title! For the record, I did not choose to go see Mandy Moore in concert.

Good thing I wasn't that excited to see Mandy Moore in concert. Imagine lowering Ben's camera 8 inces on the first picture and that was my view.

Katie said...

Oh man, you know Ryan is jealous!!