Saturday, April 21, 2007

Run Around in Circles

Sorry I've been away from the blog for a few days. I haven't had anything significant to talk about. I ran around with my Air Force boss (a Lieutenant Colonel) and his assistant (a Chief Master Sergent). They arrived Friday night and left Saturday, late morning. I didn't have to play tour guide again, so it was short and sweet. Work is, well, work.

Other random things I did this week:
I worked out a few times this week (Su, M, F, Su). I played basketball for the first time since I sprained my ankle, four weeks ago. I wrapped it of course.

I watched
TMNT which had a pretty descent plot. It was more believable than the movies from the early 90s.

Lastly, I finished packing my last footlocker for the post office.

2 comments:

Casie said...

Not to ruin TMNT for anyone but...

Ancient brothers who come to life when the stars align? An imortal good/bad guy? The footclan fighting alongside the turtles???

How exactly was this more believable than the first three movies?

Anonymous said...

WOW, you know way too much about the TMNT....

I think Ben was trying to say they look more like him now when he puts on hist Donatello costume. Its hard to look like a cartoon.

Frank