Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my Fortress of Solitude: Where Superheroes Come to Relax

The intention is keep all of my family and friends informed of my day-to-day experiences. While I wish I had an exciting topic everyday, I promise you some will be boring. I have placed some web feeds on the right margin for you to check out in those rare circumstances. The Hype Machine you'll definitely want to explore. Click on a song and it brings you to the webpage that is hosting it for you to download. Click listen to this for a link to a webpage to choose your media player preference and discover some new music streaming-style.

Which superhero are you?

My results:
Superman
I am mild-mannered, good, strong, and love to help others.




Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

No comments: