Monday, December 11, 2006

More X-mas Decorations!

Well this should be my last entry talking about Christmas decorations. Last week we also decorated the office since we work 12-14 hours everyday.

Through our sources we were able to get our hands on a closer-to-full-size tree. And don't ask what the presents are, for all I know they could be various shapes of garbage. The two green wrapped packages on the left remind me of water melons, don't they?



Our stockings hung on the cipher locked door with care.



Lastly, another random artificial Christmas tree has popped up outside on the way to the bathroom. It actually scared me because the first time I saw it there was a cat laying under neath it, on the tree skirt.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you have crazy cats to scare you over there. I was afraid you wouldn't be "Jumpy" anymore without me around. There are so many instances I could bring up, but I'll just let you flash through each time you almost punched me because you were being twitchy or half asleep on the couch. It will be a mental slideshow with no soundtrack but worth a chuckle.