Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here, just extremely busy. I am sure you miss my entries as much as I miss your comments every morning I log on.

So what have I been missing? I know the Detroit Pistons acquired Chris Webber and are 9-2 since he entered the starting line-up. I also know the Wings are looking good. Someone in my office said the Grammy Awards were on last night, how were they? I didn't get a chance to watch any of the Superbowl or the commercials. What were your favorite? I know I am all over the place, but I really haven't had much time to think outside of work related issues.

I did manage to sneak out of the office for a half hour yesterday to take some pictures. Look for them this week! I miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superbowl commericals weren't that great, so you didn't miss much. Grammy's were pretty good though.

Casie said...

I didn't watch the Grammy's but the Superbowl was a good game to watch and the commercials were lame.

A message from Martinez: Gerard. Quit being such a girl!

I can't do voices, but you know what it sounds like. :)

Unknown said...

I tuned in to a little bit of the Grammys, but ended up missing what I wanted to see... the very long-awaited reunion of the Police!! I ended up watching the video on YouTube. Check it out when you can. They played Roxanne, and sounded, well... decent. But it appears they are touring starting this summer! Can't wait.