Saturday, January 13, 2007

Color of the Week...Grey

This week can be summed up in one color, grey (or is it "gray"). Life in Iraq would be a little bit more bearable if it weren't grey all the time. I haven't seen the sun in days. A desert is suppose to be sunny right? Oh well, it fits my mood at least. I miss home.

Casie's uncle sent this cool link to help relieve stress. (Click your left mouse button to change the color.) It's addictive and added some color to my week. Check out my masterpiece.



It's been a rough week.

4 comments:

Casie said...

You shoud get together with Becket (Beckay). She has a new found artistic skill too.

Scott and Becky said...

That's right Ben. Looks like I could show you a thing or two. ;)

Anonymous said...

I tried it too! I had less black though. That must go with your grey mood. It senses the color you feel, right?

Laura said...

how did you copy your master piece? I wanted to share mine with the world too, but I cant! :(