Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Monster Truck Rally

I've been reminded of a good point. You take pictures so you can show others. I started this blog to share my Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) experience. Being away for so long you forget that family and friends back in the states don't see the things I see on a daily basis.

This is the Big Foot of military "Monster Trucks". We were headed to lunch, way back when I was a lieutenant, and found this Monster Truck outside our building. Who knows why it was parked there, but Tom saw it as an opportunity for a good picture. There was someone inside, but after we took the picture it drove off (doesn't like pictures I guess).



And you thought parking a pick-up truck was hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like something from transformers. When does the live action Transformers movie come out? I'm not really excited, but you have to be curious. How are they going to pull of live action transformations?

metfoo said...

Thats what i'm talking about!!!

I get to work with some cool hardware, but nothing like that!

Laura said...

Nice Monster Truck show!

I enjoyed it! :)