Sunday, January 28, 2007

Does anyone know Turkish?

I think I won something. Today at lunch when I opened my potato chips a small cardboard piece fell out. I kept the bag and went to a website they had listed. It definitely looks like I found something. I have the yellow piece.

It brings up an interesting question. Where does the food for the military come from? I know now that the chips are from Turkey. The chow hall has soda cans in English and Arabic. It makes you wonder where everything comes from.

I finally win something and you probably have to be Turkish to redeem the prize. Even if it is only 0,35 (what does that even mean?). Maybe you have to earn points, who knows. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

metfoo said...

You may now be the proud owner of livestock!!! Congrats!

Frank

Ben said...

Casie, I think Frank might be right. You best hold off on the dog until I find out what I've won! :-)