Monday, January 22, 2007

Me, Myself, and I

Today was it! The last day with a co-worker for next two weeks, maybe three. The blogging may be the thing that gives, but I will try (if only to keep my sanity).

Tomorrow will be a sad day. Tom will be the sixth person I will have to say goodbye to in my four short months over here. First is was Chuck, then Joe, Khalil, John, and Steve. I will not only lose a great worker, but a better friend.

Every time someone leaves it gets you thinking about your time. 60 days seems close, but so far away at the same time. There is always the possibility of being extended, even for 30 days (an eternity after 180 days).

I could look at the next 2-3 weeks as having two more workers other than myself, Me and I. [Insert Jim's face from The Office]

3 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Maybe you should go get your hair cut again. It'll make you happy!

Or, you know, eat some cheese. ;)

Just lookin out for you, no need to thank me. ;)

Unknown said...

Remember that song from the 80s (or was it the 90s?), "me myself and i." Just sing that and 2 weeks will fly by. And if you haven't heard of it, you can spend the next two weeks trying to find it.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!

"Cheese makes me happy." Ben Wolak, July 2006

This was a sincere statement, not meant for laughter. Becky was there, it's all true.

I can't make this stuff up.