Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm a Cookie Monster! Grrr

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a cookie connoisseur. If I was in the jungle with Martinez I could survive on cookies alone. I wouldn't even need milk. Oscar, on the other hand, might need a Dr. Pepper fountain drink.

So
a couple of weeks ago my mom sent me all of the left over Christmas cookies. 12 varieties. There were so many cookies, my CHU looked like a cookie factory. I've been stocking the office for weeks and we are just about finished. The overall consensus is they are D-E-licious!

I saved this last sugar cookie for a special occasion.



Who am I kidding, I ate it right after I took the picture! Who thought such a small box could bring so much joy? My mom did, thanks Mom! :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gerard,
Nice Jungle reference! Dont forget it. It will save your life!

Anonymous said...

How does that Cookie Monster song go again Beck?

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Oh, C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Oh, C-C-C-C-C-C starts with cookie!


Wait, What?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe those cookies lasted two months...

Scott and Becky said...

oh wow Case! I TOTALLY thought of that song too! With the correct lyrics this time, of course. ;)

Props to your mom, Ben, that's an adorably intricut cookie. :)