Monday, January 08, 2007

Navy + Air Force = Army

I've been meaning to write this entry for a while. As many of you know, I am deployed supporting an Army Intelligence mission. With that in mind, I thought I would be working with soldiers. To my surprise, I discover my co-worker, IS2 Tom Pilson, is a navy petty officer (enlisted sailor). There is not one Army intelligence soldier supporting this Army mission. The US Army must be hard up for people in the Intelligence career field.

Here is an older picture of Tom and I, Army Tactical DOCEX. In case your wondering, Tom is 6' 7" and I'm 6' 0". :-)



I never would have thought I would be working with an Army soldier or a Navy sailor, but here I am. Navy + Air Force = Army Intel, makes sense (being sarcastic) ;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura(our cousin)met an air force color gaurd. He was in town for President Ford's Funeral. She asked if Casie and Ben were in the air force and then told me that this guy was in the air force and then said she loved the air force. So Laura and I have deliberated and concur: Yaaa the Air Force!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys ever smile together? There's always one of you sort of smiling and the other one looking like he wants to rough up the camera man.

Anonymous said...

Ben,
When is your Birthday? I know we celebrated it at the Cabins, but I don't know the exact day.

Becky: 96 days 21 h 55m till your birthday

Casie: 212 days 22h 4m

Lola: 78 days 23h 59m

OMG! I just realized that I am way to much like my father because I have been trying so hard not to be like my mother!

metfoo said...

hey, you need to take some photography lessons from that dude. He has some bad ass pics. He seems to like to pose with his gun too much, but besides that, he has some killer pictures.

Unknown said...

Gerard,
How about using some OPSEC!!!????

Martinez

Ben said...

Jess - 29 Jun

Casie - No (Tom doesn't like his teeth)

Frank - Believe it or not, Tom doesn't own a digital camera. He borrows everyones. I am learning though. I was with him on 90% of the pictures taken after Oct 12th. I have a few of my own. I'll try posting more for you.

Oscar - Whats OPSEC? lol I just stated the obvious, Army isn't intelligent and has to ask their sister services for help.

Anonymous said...

What about your teeth? You scowl in half the pictures too buddy.

Laura said...

Jessie: I knew they were in the air force, I just had to double check so I didnt make an ass of myself. Also: yaaaaaay air force :)

Casie: is there anyway you can air force stalk someone??? Get the dirt??

Ben: Cute picture!