Friday, January 05, 2007

Looking for Spiderman

I haven't mentioned the bugs yet because I really haven't see many. Maybe it is too cold for them. I was kind of interested in seeing the famous Iraqi Camel spider, not so much living with them, but seeing them once (far away from my CHU). In my research, preparing just in case we ever meet, I ran across this short informative video about other spiders.



I guess the Camel spiders are too busy spinning and laying in their hammocks. Check out the picture below (not for the faint of heart). It looks like it could have been working out at the gym.



Goodnight, sleep tight!

Mom 2 maybe you should light another candle for me at church.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK! I can't see the video yet, but that picture is enough for me.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! If you haven't seen the video you don't know what you're missing.

Anonymous said...

Of course I can't see the video, but the one in the pic looks edible. Probably tastes like chicken.

Anonymous said...

I seen a picture of a bug a couple of years ago this lady at work son was in Iraq. But I thought some how they blew it up and said they were that big. That's huge wouldn't want to wake up looking at one of those eye to eye. Looks like two. Better keep your eyes open. I think I would have a heart attack if I came face to face with one. Bugs are not my favorite.

Laura said...

thats sick. I dont even know what else to say about it! Now I am a little sad... :(

Anonymous said...

is that two spiders attached or just one? cause it looks like there are a lot of legs there for one spider...

Anonymous said...

you do realize that now I won't be able to sleep well for a month. My god, and I was afraid of daddy long legs up until this point!!!!!

Laura said...

so i finally watched the video and, while it was funny, I felt like spiders were falling on my head and crawling all over me the entire time....thanks a lot ben!

Ben said...

I think it is two spiders. One trying to eat the other!

I am so happy I haven't run into any spiders or snakes on my multiple trips to the ground (after tripping)!